Let me tell you a secret….the key to getting incredible wedding photographs is for you to feel completely relaxed with your photographer and for us to do a little preparation beforehand so you can enjoy an incredible wedding with your guests.
I tell the story of your wedding in beautiful images. From the excitement and anticipation of the wedding morning through to the tears of laughter during speeches, I document it all.
My couples often tell me that I have captured so many moments of the wedding day that they missed and that for me is really special.
From our first chat, I will work with you to offer advice on timings, locations and ideas to help you get the best photographs possible shaped around your day.
Helping you relax
For many of my clients, this is the first time they have been professionally photographed so they are a little nervous at first but by the wedding day you will feel like we know each other. I will be there for you, calm, organised and documenting your day, capturing you looking your very best.
“Guys, I’ve got your back”
By including me as part of your day, I see your wedding from the inside out rather than being a fly on the wall. This enables me to tell your story in a real and connected way. I want my couples to feel they have another friend at the wedding who has their back.
Natural, Creative and Fun. I will document your day, so you can relive how you felt in each and every moment.
Your wedding photography service; professional and friendly from our first consultation.
- The Meet – We chat and get to know each other. I want to hear your story, how did you meet? Which crazy friend has the best dance moves? Who is most likely to cry watching you get married? I want to get to know you and your tribe.
- The Prep – I will ask you to do a group list and ask you about any particular special requests. I will prepare a timeline so we carve out time to ensure we capture some special portraits, as well as documenting all the main events. The ’golden’ hour – an hour before sunset – makes for particularly gorgeous, romantic portraits – so let’s try and schedule 20 minutes then and I will soon get you back on the dance floor with your guests!
- Your Wedding Day – My role – always calm, always there, documenting it all for you. Your job – show up, be yourselves and have fun.
- The Edit – Within four weeks you’ll be able to relive your day through your images. My style is timeless, natural images so I’m not one for filters; just enhancing the colours and beauty that is already there.
- The art – I believe the best art for your home is your own special memories, so I’m on hand if you would like me to design you a wedding album showcasing your day or help you choose your favourite image for stunning wall art products to wow visitors to your home.
- Live happily ever after – obviously.
I always respond within 24 hours so if you haven’t heard from me, please check your spam folder. Alison xoxo