One lucky couple will win a full day’s wedding photography coverage by Norfolk based professional wedding photographer Alison Armstrong in this exciting give away.
Couples should email their entries to firstname.lastname@example.org and should include their names, email address, telephone number, wedding date, venue and their reasons for wanting to win/ a little about them as a couple.
The competition is open to any couples for weddings across the UK and will open boxing day 2018. The closing date will be 14th February 2019 and the winning couple will be chosen and notified within 3 days.
Terms & conditions
- by entering this competition couples are agreeing to the terms and conditions outlined.
- only one entrant per couple.
- couples must have their 2019 wedding date fixed and venue booked – I want to hear all about it!
- couples must not already have another photographer booked; I respect my fellow wedding photographers do not wish to step on anyones toes!
- couples should email their entries to email@example.com and should include their names, email address, telephone number, wedding date, venue and their reasons for wanting to win/ a little about them as a couple.
- my existing 2019 wedding couples are able to enter
- the winner will receive 8 hours professional wedding photography coverage by Alison Armstrong and their digital images on USB and a secure password protected gallery. There is no cash equivalent. Should you wish for additional hours or to add an album, I would be happy to provide a quote.
- winners must be willing to have their wedding featured on social media, my blog and external blogs. Alison Armstrong reserves the right to use all images from the wedding for promotional purposes.
- entrants must like Alison Armstrong Photography on facebook and/or instagram to validate your entry.
- entrants agree that by entering this free draw their personal information supplied may be stored and held by Alison Armstrong Photography.
Good luck everybody! Please spread the word, I would love this prize go to a really deserving couple.